The Rambunctious Literary Magazine is Jamesville-Dewitt High School’s award-winning publication of student writing, artwork, music, and more. Our staff is comprised of students from all grade levels and interests. Using Adobe InDesign, we develop and publish two magazines per school year, which are made available in print. Archives of student submissions are also accessible on this website. If you are interested in joining our staff or purchasing a magazine, email email@example.com or see Ms. Myers in room R34.
Advisor: Ms. Myers
Treasurer: Bella Avramov
Submissions Manager: Claire Macero
Print Editor: Emily Tollar
Graphics Manager: Alice Yi
- Carolina Cuello
- Sasha Fagelman
- Robyn Luk
- David Scibilia
- Isabella Diamond
- Jessica Gow
- Madie Phillips
- Amari Wilson-Rice
- Lily Dovciak
- Andi Ko
- Cristina Prattico
- Connie Zhang
- Red curtain image on sidebar by cottonbro from Pexels.
- Writing image on homepage and archive page by Andrys Stienstra from Pixabay.
- Paint image on homepage and archive page by Dids from Pexels.
- Mailbox image on homepage by cottonbro from Pexels.
- Magazine image on homepage by alleksana from Pexels.
- Typewriter image on homepage by Skitterphoto from Pexels.
- Laptop image on homepage by JÉSHOOTS from Pexels.